Tuesday 27 March 2018

Weekly organise

Me on a mission

Hello everyone, I hope you are well. Thank you for your comments last time, it seems you were all very wise and 'I was not.' I think I was over ambitious, especially as I suffered a few bad days with diet issues. Like this, I'm too tired for organising anything at home. So still with the same thought of not waiting for the perfect time, I'm jumping in and starting now!


Following The Flylady Routines, Zones and Babysteps on a stop / start routine, here is:-  


My Plan for the Week 



Breakfast - Cornflakes or toast and marmalade - homemade bread.



Menu for the week

Monday - Left over roast gammon and chips

Tuesday - Tuna pasta bake

Wednesday - Chops and mash

Thursday - Pasties  

Friday - Creamy masala chicken and rice - teen 1 offered to make it (his choice for Catering exam at school a few yrs ago)

Saturday - Roast turkey or chicken 

Sunday - Leftover roast with chips



Morning routine -
*up early, dressed to shoes. 

*Swish & Swipe one washroom 

Afternoon routine

*Exercises - 3 x daily stair rises to heal tendon.
*1 x 15 min de-cluttering in the zone - lounge.
*1 x 15 min cleaning job.
*Laundry 



Before bed routine
-
*clean sink, load launch pad and put clothes out ready for morning
*Massage - tendon
*Early night
 



The cleaning plan 

Monday - shopping

Tuesday - hoovering 

Wednesday - wash floors 

Thursday - dusting

Friday - Weekly home blessing 10 mins each - 
                      hoover, dusting, floors wash, bathrooms, wipe kitchen, beds

Saturday - 

Sunday - 


Fun bits -

Craft Circle (essentially a knit n natter)
Knit and Natter 

Film night
Good Friday - the teens holiday begins
Church



I'm reading - The Dream Catcher by Maria Barrett

I'm listening to
 - Milly Johnson - Afternoon Tea at the Sunflower Cafe.
(I've listened to Milly Johnson - The Pudding Club, which I recommend. It was entertaining with lol moments. The language is fruity but normal for Milly's books).


What's on the hooks or needles - Crocheting a washcloth. Crochet a square for Weekend Stitches


I'm in the mood for - Chocolate cake & Prosecco - teen 1 passed his driving test on Monday! 


Links
http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/31-beginner-babysteps/

http://www.flylady.net/d/habits-of-the-month/   Dressed to shoes

http://www.flylady.net/d/zones/

http://www.flylady.net/c/sp.php (this week - the living room)

http://www.flylady.net/d/daily-focus/daily-focus-monday/  Friday

http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/fly-faq/ FAQ




Thank you for reading about my crazy 'weekly organise' plans. I'm hoping this will be more realistic, but we'll see. 
Please leave a comment and let me know -


What are your plans for the week - boring or fun bits?
What made you happy last week?
What are you looking forward to this week?

Have a good week whatever you do.
Cx

14 comments:

  1. I'm impressed and inspired by your organized list! My week is mainly trying to recover from a cold/virus/flu which morphed into bronchitis. And some crochet and some reading. LOL! Watching my DIL clean our attic made me happy. I'm looking forward to my 2 grandson's birthdays this week! ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arh bless you Teresa, I hope you feel better soon. Teen 1 is still struggling to shake off his virus, not good. Enjoy your reading and crochet as you recover. I'm not sure that I'd like people sorting out my loft but it's making you happy, so that's got to be good. All the best with the birthday celebrations, Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an impressive list. Things are very relaxed here, taking time to rest and reflect over the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm now off for 4 days so I hope to do some relaxing too. I didn't go to film night, have finished the washcloth and finish listening to the audiobook. Have a good week, Cx

      Delete
  4. I hope your diet issues are resolved by now. Good luck with your week :-) Remember, it is ok to break your own routine rules when it gets too much!

    I am bracing myself for a long day at work tomorrow, 9:00 to 8:30 with a 90 minute break. Not my normal kind of day thankfully. I am looking forward to the long weekend and thinking about my weekend away in Copenhagen makes me happy. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina, I often miss jobs due to feeling washed out or needing a break. Dusting is always the first to go and as for the ironing pile... well I have 2 of them. I hope you are surviving your heavy workload / full days. Have a nice weekend away in Copenhagen. Cx

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a great weekly plan. Hope you are feeling better. Congrats on having another driver in the house! My oldest teen is signed up for Driver's Education in June. Probably ought to share that news with him soon ;) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean. I've scaled my list back a bit. I think I'll have to alter it next week as the dusting is still low priority when things go crazy. Cx

      Delete
  6. That sounds doable, though I feel as though I'm under pressure when faced with a list like this so there are some jobs which I have set days for but so long as I do something each day, I'm quite relaxed about cleaning. Congratulations to Teen 1.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo, Yes I know what you mean but with working, shopping and some days feeling rubbish, I'm aware I need to spread jobs out so it's not too much each day. When the boys were small and I didn't work, I'd - do as much as I could - on Monday mornings. The rest of the week I just pottered eg, if something needed doing again then I'd do it, if I could. Cx

      Delete
  7. Well done to teen 1. Nothing like gaining that bit of independence. I'm very much a list person but I'm not so good at the meal planning.

    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mitzi, thanks for commenting. The meal planning a friend showed me, on a 2 week plan, I listed an evening dinner each day and then wrote my shopping list. My Nan always did a weeks plan too. Another friend of mine wrote out a list of everything she's happy to cook and then slotted things into her weeks plan. I usually hand the family a cookbook - that I'll be doing the cookery calendar challenge from and ask them all to choose 2 recipes each. I decide which recipes are slotted into the plan. All the best Cx

      Delete
  8. Wow that does sound like a busy week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you go! I hope you have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...